Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Student art pages corrected on Decker site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 10:05:19 PST

If any of you tried to access my student art pages - you may have noticed
some broken links -- those have been corrected....and lesson plans are

This in the only student art that I can put on my site because I still have
signed permission slips from my research project done in 1998 -- all the
rest of the work had to be removed.

Enjoy the link to the other Getty member sites though.

Judy Decker