RE: politics

---------

From: cs_pbailssaelzler (cs_pbailssaelzler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 09:17:29 PST

Dear Collette and others,

I couldn't agree with you more! I too, would like to see this forum focus on
matters of art and education. While the state of the world is utmost on our
minds, we still have our day to day business of teaching to conduct. I believe
that we as teachers can make this a better and more understanding world one
child at a time. If anything, this is the hope for America and the world. I
read wonderful things on this forum about the work and effort that all of you
put into your profession. This is what will provide the greatest results in
the long run. We can all make our personal feelings known in other more
appropriate venues with our words, letters, emails, votes and prayers.

Patricia in Ohio

---