Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Changes to Quality Art Lessons CD

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 08:27:55 PST

I just made a change to the lessons being offered on my CD.
My school district is finally getting around to paying me for a
lesson they published on the districts online library. They requested
that I no longer share that lesson as part of my CD since they have
exclusive ownership rights to it. I am working on several new lessons
to add to my CD in the future. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to
anyone. I also hope to add written lessons (in MS word) to future
versions of my CD.

This lesson is being left off my future CD's:

**JazzCollageOnLine (92 Slides) (No Longer Available on CD)
                     Extensive Lesson Relating Art And Music / Improvisation
                     (this lesson is now the exclusive property of
Kansas USD 500)

The "online library" is really a misnomer since access is limited to teachers
in only a couple of districts. I had originally thought online meant the internet.
Teaching ideas should be easily shared with everyone interested, at
least in
my humble opinion. That's the main reason I put the CD together in the first

I hope everyone is having a very good year.
With only 111 days to go, my year is going great.
                                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: