Re: Scratch Art Scratch Foam printing board - leftover scraps

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 07:34:29 PST

I have used left over pieces to make original stamps. Cut to one inch squares - or any size (I even used them for windows and doors for a third grade collage "Romarie Bearden" project) -- then glued to scrap pieces of wood. These are used with stamp printing ink for borders and more.

I just happen to still have two examples on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/images/txKatieS.jpg
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/images/RashondaB1.jpg

>>Now I wish the foam would come in 8 1/2 x 11 instead of 9 x 12. Anyone have any ideas >>on what to do with 8 1/2 x 1 pieces of this foam? It would be nice to hear from those >>who have used this material in some other way.

---