Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 07:18:09 PST

Hello everyone,
I have been reading this list serve for about a year. I have learned so
much as a new teacher. It's like having 100 veteran teachers down the hall
from me! Thank you.
The reason I am writing is because of the posts having to do with war and
politics. I believe that discussion about these topics is very important,
especially since it looks like we are going to war very soon, but I don't
think that this is the forum to do it. We are a diverse group and we all
don't hold the same political views. I am hoping that everyone agrees, and
we get back to posting art education posts exclusively. But, if you don't
agree, I won't put up a big stink. I just want the group to keep on track.
Thank you,