Decker updates to World Cultures and Age of Discovery

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 06:32:53 PST

World Cultures
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/world.htm

Age of Discovery - Middle Ages and Renaissance:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ageof.htm

I have added the cool site that Dawn posted:
Humanities-Interactive.org. See this Flash site for Interactive exhibits,
games, lessons and more. Explore the history of people living on America's
borders. Discover the New World - learn about the Americas both old and new.
Study Ancient Cultures of Our World from the Ice Age to the Bronze Age - to
ancient Greece and Rome. Understand other cultures and go back to the
Medieval World. This is a must see site!
http://www.humanities-interactive.org/a_base.html

Those who have my CD can save these files as htm

Enjoy!

Judy

---