Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Decker updates to World Cultures and Age of Discovery

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 06:32:53 PST

World Cultures

Age of Discovery - Middle Ages and Renaissance:

I have added the cool site that Dawn posted: See this Flash site for Interactive exhibits,
games, lessons and more. Explore the history of people living on America's
borders. Discover the New World - learn about the Americas both old and new.
Study Ancient Cultures of Our World from the Ice Age to the Bronze Age - to
ancient Greece and Rome. Understand other cultures and go back to the
Medieval World. This is a must see site!

Those who have my CD can save these files as htm