Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pre-Columbian Art - page updated on Decker site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 20:53:41 PST

I have removed broken links on my Pre-Columbian Art page:

and added the Access Art from Art Institute of Chicago:
site features twelve works from the collection and includes lesson plans.

Those of you who have my Web on Cd can update your file by saving this as

The Internet lessons and Pre-Columbian ceramics links pages have not been

Judy Decker