Pre-Columbian Art - page updated on Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 20:53:41 PST

I have removed broken links on my Pre-Columbian Art page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/precolum.htm

and added the Access Art from Art Institute of Chicago:
http://www.artic.edu/artaccess/AA_Amerindian/index.html
site features twelve works from the collection and includes lesson plans.

Those of you who have my Web on Cd can update your file by saving this as
htm.

The Internet lessons and Pre-Columbian ceramics links pages have not been
updated.

Judy Decker

---