Scratch Art Scratch Foam printing board...a disappointment

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 17:14:02 PST

I ordered for the first time the foam printing surface from Scratch Art
where you incise with a blunt tipped wood dowel or pencil a drawing...then
ink and print. Tried it today with Nasco's block acrylic ink...and did so a
number of times. Turned out some poor prints to say the least. Wondering
if any have tried this stuff and had some success they could share?

I laid sulphite drawing paper over and rubbed with my hands, then tried
Kraft brown roll paper...still all unimpressive.

If you have suggestions that would be great, other than that...I'll be
trying to figure out another use for the stuff! hahaha....

Larry Seiler

My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---