FYI - My computer is virus free - attachments are safe

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 14:27:57 PST

I thought I would let you all know that I received and email today from
Jdecker that had contained a virus. My server filtered out the virus.
Someone somewhere must have me in their address book with the virus on their
machine. Emails sent to you from me are virus free and attachments are virus
free. I always write (safe attachment) on any that I send out. Just be aware
of any other from my email address that does not look Getty ArtsEd related.
The one I got today had "Some Questions" as the subject..... I always make
my subject a little more specific.

Thanks.....just thought I should let you know.

Judy

---