Artists page updated on Decker Site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 14:19:31 PST

My page of Artists and Art Styles has been updated - broken links were
removed.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artists.htm

Some of the sites were not working today ---yet I had just visited them
recently so I left the links there.

I have inlcuded the links to Access Art from Art Institute of Chicago:
See all of the Access Art Online presentations:
http://www.artic.edu/artaccess/

Those of you who have my Web on CD can update your file by saving this as
htm.

The Internet Lesson pages linked to this page have not been updated --- so
use them with that in mind.

Super Saturday,

Judy Decker

---