Warhol style Linocut lesson - Now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 09:05:48 PST

I bugged Ken Schwab for his linoleum print lesson yesterday since
printmaking was a hot topic..... and He sent it to me! with images! This is
the lesson he called "niners" because the students printed nine images -
three different color plates:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/warholprints.htm

I have done a similar lesson with middle school students - only we used 4
color reduction printing method and only printed 5 images - 4 to put
together as one unit- and a spare.

Ken's lesson is linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

Thanks Ken for getting this lesson to me so quickly!

Yesterday I posted this lesson - in case you folks missed it:
Nice lesson plan on printmaking:
http://www.artic.edu/artaccess/AA_AfAm/pages/AfAm_lesson4.shtml

Folks often need new ideas to try with printmaking - If you have a
successful lesson - please send it to me mailto:jdecker@woh.rrcom

Super Saturday everyone,

Judy Decker

---