Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Cubism Photomontage lesson - Now on IDA

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 08:14:41 PST

Joe Applebaum sent me his lesson on photomontage. It is a good one:
See the special notes from Joe too (the plan here was actually written by a
student teacher of his).

This is linked from:

I have also include the Internet resources for David Hockney as well as
links to more Hockney lesson plans (suitable for many grade levels).

Sorry Joe that it took me so long to get this one up - I had stored it in a
different folder and forgot about it.

Please submit your plans to

Judy Decker