Soap Dough Art

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 06:47:54 PST

Hi All, Recently I went to the Hobby convention where we were introduced to
some new products. They showed a lot of soap craft there and we are
wondering if we should add it to the catalog. Would any of you consider
using a product that is soap dough? This is a kind of modeling clay product.
The kids model with it and the base is soap. Does anyone currently do art
projects using soap products? If you have any input for me, please send it
to my private site jdnag@elknet.net Thanks a bunch for any help.

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net