Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Artists Research Lesson - online - Check it out!

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 06:21:11 PST

Lazzelle Parker sent me a link to her E-Reports. It is a super lesson. She
has Internet resources for artists - Web design resources and an
instructions page online:

I have this lesson linked from Incredible Art Department:

Send me lessons that you have done (that are on your site) and I will simply
put a link to it from IAD. I am planning on putting a link to Woody Duncans
site (just haven't gotten around to it yet). Please let me know if you have
lesson plans on your site

Super Saturday!

Judy Decker