Masking

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 02:55:04 PST

Our art teacher is doing a great unit on water color with the 5th grade.
She was going to use rubber cement for masking next week, but I
mentioned that several of my kids had asthma attacks from strong fumes
in the cafeteria, when another student cleaned the tables for the
monitor (Clorox). She wants to know if y'all have an alterative product
you would recommend. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---