World Cultures page - updated on Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 19:40:35 PST

My links page for general world culture information has been updated:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/world.htm

Those of you who have my CD may save the file as htm.

I added this cool site that Dawn posted:
Humanities-Interactive.org. See this Flash site for Interactive exhibits,
games, lessons and more. Explore the history of people living on America's
borders. Discover the New World - learn about the Americas both old and new.
Study Ancient Cultures of Our World from the Ice Age to the Bronze Age - to
ancient Greece and Rome. Understand other cultures and go back to the
Medieval World. This is a must see site!
http://www.humanities-interactive.org/a_base.html

I will be putting this link on other pages too....but I have had enough of
the web for today.

Judy Decker

---