Printmaking Links page updated on Decker Web

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 14:08:00 PST

I have removed all broken links so this file is ready to use with your
students if you wish.
I have not added all of the links to images that I found today - I just
saved those to file. If anyone missed them (links to woodcuts) - I will send
my file off list.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/prints.htm

Here is a great site use with kids:
http://www.moma.org/whatisaprint/flash.html

The Dox Thrash is excellent too but the Philadelphia Museum site is down
right now. I know that site is still on - I was just visiting it
today....Check it in a day or two and see if it is back online.

Folks who have my site on CD can save the files as htm.

Look like I have some mail fromm Ken for linoleum printing. Watch for his
lesson posted online soon.

Judy Decker

---