Re: Storytelling and Art

---------

TEACHINGTALES_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 13:12:04 PST

In a message dated 2/7/2003 4:03:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, rlarson@tls.net
writes:

> am looking for online stories and interactive stories for our teachers in
> the regular classroom.
> I especially liked the Legend of the Dragon that was posted on this list
> recently. Thanks to whomever sent that.

Dear Betsy,

I have compiled a list of Internet storytelling websites which is used by
storytellers and teachers. Every thing is hyperlinked so all you have to do
is point and click. If you are interested you can see the CD and the Index
here Storytellers' Products-Karen Chace
http://www.story-lovers.com/productschace.html

Warm wishes,
Karen