Re: Storytelling and Art

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 13:03:01 PST

I have been looking up story telling sites myself lately, and there is a
site called storytelling webring- I think that has links to some
stories. I cam across one today at school on illustrations of
fairytale illustrations, but Bess wouldn't let me go there- arrgh. I
think I accessed it from tales to tell website. I am looking for online
stories and interactive stories for our teachers in the regular
classroom.
I especially liked the Legend of the Dragon that was posted on this list
recently. Thanks to whomever sent that.
Betsy

TEACHINGTALES@aol.com wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I have a request from another storyteller who is looking for ways to
> help art te

---