Re: Wood block Printing- Famous Artists? many

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 11:17:56 PST

Now look what you started! I just did a search for Raymond Gloeckler and
came across this page -- with many famous woodblock artists listed -- links
to images too (some broken). I noticed he didn't have any links for Jim
Dine ---but those are easy to find.
http://www.gis.net/~scatt/woodcuts/woodcut_novels02.html

Judy