Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ken Schwab's artwork now online - Incredible Art Department

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 10:08:07 PST

See the work of Ken Schwab - now online (IAD)

Linked from:

Ken's school site now linked from IAD:

Let me know if the page takes too long to load -- I can re-do it with
thumbnails if necessary
(same goes for Mark Alexander's pages).

I am accepting art for other Getty members. We will keep doing this untilwe
run out of server space.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Ken....please excuse the typo in the file name....if it bothers you
I will correct it to kschwab.....LOL@ me. Also Ken...Check the page and
corrrect me on medium used for the works I have shown. I will put the Kimona
on the lesson plan.