Ken Schwab's artwork now online - Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 10:08:07 PST

See the work of Ken Schwab - now online (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ArtTeachers/kscwab.htm

Linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Ken's school site now linked from IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

Let me know if the page takes too long to load -- I can re-do it with
thumbnails if necessary
(same goes for Mark Alexander's pages).

I am accepting art for other Getty members. We will keep doing this untilwe
run out of server space. Mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

P.S. for Ken....please excuse the typo in the file name....if it bothers you
I will correct it to kschwab.....LOL@ me. Also Ken...Check the page and
corrrect me on medium used for the works I have shown. I will put the Kimona
on the lesson plan.

---