Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Incredible Art Department Links pages

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 05:54:09 PST

The links pages on Incredible Art Department have not been updated in quite
some time....
If you are using those pages and find a broken link let me know- If you know
the correct URL even better. Christine just sent me the URL for the link to
PAEA (Pennsylvania Art Education Assoc) which is now You can
find it on the Advocacy page on IAD. If you are surfing those pages and find
a link broken -- drop me a line . I am having
enough trouble trying to get all of my own site pages updated (it is quite a
timeconsuming job). I can use your help. When you send the broken link -
also send the page it is on.

Thanks in advance for all you do to make the Incredible Art Department a
great site.

Judy Decker