another site (from Texas)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 21:23:40 PST

Lots of flash...

http://www.humanities-interactive.org/a_base.html

I can't seem to hyperlink directly to specific areas
of interest.

I've played the Ice Age game (in Ancient Cultures) and
the Splendors of Mexico Game (Mexico:Splendors of) and
like them. I'm going to go play some more.

Hey Jackie (in central Texas)- have you seen this site
yet? You may be interested in the Middle Ages
section!

Dawn