RE: Display case

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:55:03 PST

Oh Bunky you're a hoot. I think anyone who has taught junior high has had a
run in with the National Geographics. Wow I have about 300 issues in my
classroom now. High schoolers love the photos for references. And they
really aren't looking at the breasts.

Melissa Chaney
Ray-pec High School
Raymore Peculiar Schools, MO

Oops. I read that first as "Breasts". If you do a showcase on breasts, I
could loan you the breast collage my middle school boys did as a "back
table" (unsupervised) group project from old NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS many years
ago during my beginning years at this particular school. Nice touch for a
welcoming gift. I keep it for sentimental value...to remind me that things
could ALWAYS be worst.

I think my idea would surely get the attention of any high school student.
Toodles....Bunki