African American Art page updated - Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 17:35:13 PST

Some of you have mentioned you like to use my site with your students.... I
have updated the African American Art page so there are now no broken links:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/afri-am.htm

Soon I will update the page of separate artists....and will post that to the
list.

Continue to post good sites for African American art and history to the
list.

Judy Decker

---