Re: My newest puppets are online!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 15:46:48 PST

Sky,
Thanks for the encouragement. I get a huge kick out of making them and performing with them. I can email you more pictures, including a few puppets that have been very popular with my audiences but that Judy Decker didn't have room for on her server. Wouldn't take much, just hit 'reply' if you're interested.
Thanks, Mark
 Geoffrey McClain <skygeoff@comcast.net> wrote:http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ArtTeachers/markalex.htm
Mark,

Your puppets are wonderful. I'm so glad I got to see them.

Sky in NJ