Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Criticism - by Betsy - now online IDA

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 15:29:02 PST

Betsy was having some trouble getting her files to show up right on a
PC ----so I put them on Incredible Art Department:

Her rubric can be found at:

Her lesson is linked from Elementary Plans -- but is good for all grade

Have an art criticism or aesthetics lesson to share? send it my way and I
will post it to IAD.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Betsy....sorry I couldn't help you....maybe if you copy these files
they will work? Also....You did not have an entry for Interpret on your
rubric- will you be adding that? Please send it my way and I will correct
the file on IAD.