Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Gina Grant's portraits - Now online IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 14:48:14 PST

I had so many requests for Gina's kids' portraits that I asked her if I
could put them online. I had a hard time picking out just six to put on this

it is linked form:

If anyone else wants to share their student art in this fashion - please
send me the files via attachment along with a description of how you did the
I will keep putting pages on as long as we have space on the server.

She didn't show them any resources as motivation -- I can see showing them
some of the Fauves (Matisse, Jawlensky) after they are finished.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.