Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Update to Comprehensive Arts page - Decker site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 14:12:28 PST

Black History Month is a good time to think about Comprehensive arts --- so
I have updated my resource page:

There are several lesson plans listed on this page (some from EDSITEment and
a Harriet Tubman one)

Those of you who have my web on CD can save the htm file to update yours.

I had many broken links to midi files that I did not replace with new ones -
it is easy to do a search in Google for midi files if you wish to hear more.

I have a separate dance and drama page and puppertry page that have not been
updated yet (this takes time folks).

Judy Decker