Romare Bearden - Decker page updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 10:32:08 PST

For Black History month.

I have updated the file on Romare Bearden. This page was originally created
by a student of mine (so favorite works are her selection):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/bearden.htm

I have included links to lesson plans.

I have used the following lessons with Bearden:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7jazz-draw.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/7-desles.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/8jazz-dr.htm
The URL's in the plans are for my old site - just search my new site to find
the files.

Harold O. are you reading? Didn't you do a lesson on Romare Bearden collage
once?

Judy

---