Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

write for your audience

From: Alexandra Viola (alexandraviola_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 09:00:21 PST

Hi all
So sorry for no subject line on my post last week- it was an oversite; as I
am sure it is with many others! :) I LOVE this list serve and would share
much more if I could spell! I wanted to remained all of us to write for our
audience. Every post has a tone. Let us keep it positive and supportive.
Thanks :) And thank you to Judy and Rick for the articles and sites, my
parent training is going to go great! ALI