Re: Brain gym is super

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 07:54:37 PST

> Ultimately, it all depends on the philosophy of your administration.
> I am a believer!

It is our principal who took the training and is really into it. We were
allowed to start this morning, they negotiated getting around the "New
Age" issue with the Baptist preacher by calling it something else, Pace
or something. The kids were pretty hesitant at first, but by the end,
everybody in my class participated! They are really happy about getting
to bring water to class.

I'm hoping the "figure eight" eye excercises will help with their
drawing.

Betty

---