Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ideas for Black History Month

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 22:27:11 PST

> The Phillips collection has a great site for Jacob
> Lawrence
This is a great site!

Phillips Collection-Jacob Lawrence. View this site in flash or HTML (it is
much quicker to load in html). This excellent site gives biographical
information and presents some of his most noted works. Be sure to click on
the hyperlinks with in the text. Has a nice section on teacher resources.
(I couldn't get the site to load in flash)

I have more Jacob Lawrence resources on my site:
(yes he is one of my favorites)

Here is a lesson I did with Jacob Lawrence:
(ignore the web links - use my new site URLs)