Re: Display case

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 21:39:24 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Melissa" <meemo@chaneys.net>
> I need ideas for our art department show case......

> Beasts: Hand art prints of dragons, monsters. Display dragon sculptures
> from classes. Dragon drawings. Display information on the history of the
> dragon. List famous beasts.

Oops. I read that first as "Breasts". If you do a showcase on breasts, I
could loan you the breast collage my middle school boys did as a "back
table" (unsupervised) group project from old NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS many years
ago during my beginning years at this particular school. Nice touch for a
welcoming gift. I keep it for sentimental value...to remind me that things
could ALWAYS be worst.

> Anyone else have ideas that would get the attention of the high school
> student? > Melissa Chaney

I think my idea would surely get the attention of any high school student.
Toodles....Bunki

---