Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ideas for Black History Month

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 18:20:58 PST

The Pinkeny's are fantastic chldren's book
illustrators (and I have learned a tremendous amount
of black history while reading their books to my
students.) The father does beautiful watercolors and
the son does equally fantastic paintings.

This link leads to a review of a Duke Ellington Book
by mother, illustrated by son

The Phillips collection has a great site for Jacob

What level are you gearing this towards?

Good luck - Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?