Square 1 Art-I've done it

---------

Gldpawz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:46:26 PST

In a message dated 01/31/03 9:24:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> Maybe some of you who have used Square 1 can post your success stories.
>
> I have done it last year and am in the middle of doing it right now with
the entire school. I guess it is an okay fundraiser but I think (if my memory
is correct) the school only gets 30% profit but at least each child gets a
magnet for free. The PTO is in charge and I just have to have the art done.
The most difficult thing is having each student produce artwork that looks
"GREAT" (especially the little ones like kindergarten and 1st grade). Because
of this I have to do some step-by-step drawings with them which is not my
style but necessary in order to have a "pretty product." Email me with any
questions if you like.

Take care,
Carolyn in MA

---