Re: Interesting Article and your value...

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:16:06 PST

Dear Christa and All, There are lots of people who appreciate and value
teachers. You are all an important part of each child's life that you
touch. I know that sometimes it is hard to remember that but it is true. I
can't tell you how many times I brag about all of you. I tell others about
your dedication and sharing and willingness to help others. Please take
heart, when you are down, that many do value your work. Unfortunately they
may not be as vocal as the people who write those negative articles. Just
remember that they (the article writers) are the ones who are unenlightened.
Education is the key to any society IMHO and you are the ones who turn that
key for the children you teach. A cyber hug to you all for being you!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com