Art Education page - updated on Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 05:36:52 PST

I have removed all of the dead links from my Art Education page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm

I know there are a lot of good Art Ed Sites out there that I don't have
listed --- but there are several links pages where you can look for more.
This page was compiled primarily by sites posted to the Getty list over the
year. If you come across a good Art Ed site that should be listed -- please
post.

I am looking for WOW sites for technology -- post any you come across.
Eventually Art and Technology will have a separate page.

Folks who have my CD can update your arted file by saving as htm.

Judy Decker

---