Mark Alexander's Performance Art - new page

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 19:31:37 PST

The pages with Mark's performance art were very slow to load. I made the
images smaller and put them all on one page....See if these load faster for
you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ArtTeachers/markalex2.h
tm

or http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2EC42853

I have cable modem so even the other pages loaded fast for me.

If any other list member wants to have their art work featured -- please
send images via attachment.
I will link your work from this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Judy