My newest puppets are online!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 18:25:34 PST

I guess I'm tooting my own horn here, but an ArtsEdNet art teacher, Judy Decker, has put together a web page devoted to a few of my puppets.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ArtTeachers/markalex.htm

Go to this site and look around. It includes a lesson plan and some old puppets, but click on the 'Satyre' links for my newest ones. Thanks Judy!

Mark