Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jim Dine page and Jazz page updated - Decker site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 18:23:45 PST

I have updated my page on Jim Dine
I have many more links for images that I will send off list to anyone who

I have updated my Jazz History page
the PBS site and the HyperMusic History sites are particularly good.
I am interested in any other good Jazz sites you may have come across.

I have also added a link to Michal's AMAZING furniture from my page:
(Michal Austin - the Art Kids)

Those of you who have my Web on CD can update your files by saving my
updated pages as htm.
I will always post the updates to the list for you to see.

I am interested in any lesson that you might do with Jim Dine -- or Jazz (or
black History Month) to add to Incredible Art Department.

Judy Decker