Jim Dine page and Jazz page updated - Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 18:23:45 PST

I have updated my page on Jim Dine
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/jimdine.htm
I have many more links for images that I will send off list to anyone who
requests.

I have updated my Jazz History page
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/jazz.htm
the PBS site and the HyperMusic History sites are particularly good.
I am interested in any other good Jazz sites you may have come across.

I have also added a link to Michal's AMAZING furniture from my page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
(Michal Austin - the Art Kids)

Those of you who have my Web on CD can update your files by saving my
updated pages as htm.
I will always post the updates to the list for you to see.

I am interested in any lesson that you might do with Jim Dine -- or Jazz (or
black History Month) to add to Incredible Art Department.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

---