Shaving cream marbling lesson - now online IDA

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:23:41 PST

The shaving cream lesson sent by Jeannie's friend was so popular - I am
still getting requests for it....so I put it on Incredible Art Department (I
sort of turned her explanation into a lesson plan):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/marbling.htm

it is linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middlelessons.html

I put it in middle school -- but it is suitable for many grade levels. I
only put two of her images online to conserve space.

I invite others to send lesson plans for sharing - send to
jdecker@woh.rr.com

Judy Decker

---