Re: See the work of Mark Alexander -a shorter link

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:56:54 PST

I'll take the plunge (scary!) I have some of my recent doodlings on my site.
This page is not linked from anywhere else.
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/paintings.html The pictures are kind of
fuzzy, but I needed to post them so a friend of mine could see what kind of
furniture I could use as she cleaned out her basement! :-) You can't tell,
but there are all sorts of "things" glued on them like jewels.
~Michal
K-12 Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> > If anyone else would like to share their own artwork and you do not have
> > your own site --- send images to me via attachment (jdecker@woh.rr.com).
> > will add your name to the Getty list members as artists..... I can do
this
> > as long as we do not run out of space on the server.

---