Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: See the work of Mark Alexander -a shorter link

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:56:54 PST

I'll take the plunge (scary!) I have some of my recent doodlings on my site.
This page is not linked from anywhere else. The pictures are kind of
fuzzy, but I needed to post them so a friend of mine could see what kind of
furniture I could use as she cleaned out her basement! :-) You can't tell,
but there are all sorts of "things" glued on them like jewels.
K-12 Art Teacher