Updates to Middle Ages and Renaissance - Decker Web

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 11:38:41 PST

I am posting these new updates to the list in case those who purchased my CD
want to copy the updated files. Since there was an interest in Medieval art
I updated those pages today. The Internet lessons have not been done. These
pages are up-to-date:
Age of Discovery - Middle Ages and Renaissance
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ageof.htm

Medieval Symbolism - Manuscripts
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middle2.htm

Heraldic Clip Art and Symbolism
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/herald.htm

I have included Maggie's links to this page.

I have not searched for any new sites to add -- but would welcome any
favorites that you have. Please post Medieval and Renaissance sites of
interest to the list.

Judy Decker

---