See the work of Mark Alexander - On IDA

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 07:10:20 PST

.....and yes that is his real name (smile)

Paper Mache heads and performance art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ArtTeachers/markalex.ht

this is linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Be patient - the performance art pictures take a while to load.

Sorry Mark, I didn't put the larger images on due to the size of the other
files. Maybe you can share them when you get your own site online. And BTW
Mark --as you can see, I had the lesson plan saved in my lesson plan folder.
Mark -- could you send me a picture of yourself to put on the page?

If anyone else would like to share their own artwork and you do not have
your own site --- send images to me via attachment (jdecker@woh.rr.com). I
will add your name to the Getty list members as artists..... I can do this
as long as we do not run out of space on the server.

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

---