Re: off topic...coffee

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 06:56:32 PST

FYI Baraboo Coffee Company has a coffee called Sweet Michigan Cherry which
is always a hit with our guests. We have tried other coffees from them and
they are also good. They will ship it to you. Phone is 608 355 9999 and
fax is 608 355 9999 e mail is 4coffee@baraboo.com Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net