Re: artsednet digest: February 03, 2003

---------

From: Steven Hoke (salmon4me_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 05:06:01 PST

I need ideas for Black History Month. I would like to use a Duke Ellington/Harlem Renaissance lesson, but I have no clue where to go with it. This is my first year teaching and I'm strapped for a good idea. Any suggestions are welcome, as are ideas other than DE/HR.
Thanks,
Steven or "Idea Strapped" in NC
 ArtsEdNet Talk digest <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> wrote:ARTSEDNET Digest for Monday, February 03, 2003.

1. Re: Video-- The Big A videos (elementary)
2. ART PROJECT IDEAS WITH PRESIDENTS??
3. Re: An Interesting Anti-War Demonstration
4. Re: [ArtsEducators] Judy Chicago
5. Re: ART PROJECT IDEAS WITH PRESIDENTS??
6. Incredible Art Department - Decker site is activated
7. RE: artsednet digest: February 01, 2003
8. peaceful hero
9. Stroke of Genious Videos - any one seen?
10. Making a Sketchbook - now on line
11. Correction - Making a Sketchbook lesson link
12. Home Made Sticker glue - or lickable glue
13. Winter in Tunisia
14. Sea Full of Clouds, What Can I Do?
15. Re: pics for IAD to go with lesson plans
16. Japanese Batik Lanterns - Connie's Lesson on IAD
17. Images from Melissa's stay in Mali
18. Re: Images from Melissa's stay in Mali
19. Re: ART PROJECT IDEAS WITH PRESIDENTS??
20. Re: Heraldry -links page
21. Brain gym is super
22. Shrink plastic
23. Re: Heraldry -links page on the IAD site
24. Re: ART PROJECT IDEAS WITH PRESIDENTS??
25. Re: artsednet digest: January 29, 2003
26. Brain gym ---looks great to me
27. Getty member sites - post yours
28. off topic...coffee
29. RE: off topic...coffee
30. negative scanner
31. Re: How to Look at art - Critique with children
32. Sorry about that!
33. Origami kimono lesson? and Ideas for kinders?
34. Re: critiques-repsonse to Maggie
35. Re: Shrink plastic
36. criticism - Bates model
37. Re: student folders