Art Criticism for Elementary - online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 04:50:19 PST

I put a lesson I "stole" from Teacher Vision online. I have had it so long
and I don't know the URL for it on the Teachervision site. I have linked it
to Elementary lessons - but you could use it for other grades:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/criticism.htm

Elementary teachers might want to check out Teachervison for Chinese New
Year and Black History Month activities.
http://www.teachervision.com/

For upper level students, this plan works well:
http://mati.eas.asu.edu:8421/ChicanArte/html_pages/ArtCriticismQues.html
(Based on Terry Barrett)

Does someone have an Art Criticism lesson written out that I could post on
Incredible Art Department for Middle and High School?

Judy Decker

---