Origami kimono lesson? and Ideas for kinders?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 19:53:22 PST

Jill in Colorado needs a lesson for origami kimonos - anyone have one? She
also needs ideas for kindergartners for "Art around the World". Please post
replies to the list....or to Jill Jillart1@aol.com

From Jill in Colorado:

"..... By the way, have you ever run across a
lesson plan for origami kimonos? I've been looking - thinking my fifth
graders can do them. Also, our school's theme for our art show this year is
"Art around the World." I'm still looking for something appropriate for my
kindergartners. Any ideas?"

---