Re: Heraldry -links page on the IAD site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 15:48:21 PST

Thank you Maggie! I will add these to my resources:
Here is the new links for my resources on Middle Ages:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ageof.htm
Heraldry links:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/herald.htm
I will be checking broken links when I add Maggie's

Judy